GC Meeting 2017
Dear EC Member, GC Member, Chapter Officer, and Special Invitee:
Namaste! Vishwa Hindu Parishad of America, Boston and New Hampshire Chapters jointly invite you to the 2017 Governing Council Meeting scheduled for: Nov 3-5, 2017.
The annual Governing Council Members Meeting is where members put together their time, effort and resources to participate in collective thinking and decision making to further the goals of VHPA.
The following information should be helpful in making your visit very pleasant, smooth and seamless.
- Venue for the G. C. Meeting: Best Western Hotel, 1 Rainin Rd, Woburn MA 01801 (Ph: 781-935-8160). This hotel is approximately 30 minutes away from the nearest airport.
- For those flying-in, the nearest airport symbol is BOS (Logan International Airport)
- On arrival at Logan Airport, guests are advised to take Logan-Woburn Express bus.
- Its schedule is: M-F: 4am to 11pm-every half hour; Saturday: 6am to 10pm—every hour Sunday: 6am to 12noon-every hour & 12noon to 11pm-every half hour. Logan Woburn express will bring you to Anderson Center, Woburn. Fare for Logan Woburn Express is $22 round trip. Guests will be picked up by hotel shuttle from Anderson Center (Free Pick-up), coordinated by the host team.
- Registration Fee per attendee/participant is $80. It covers:
- Hotel stay, (shared room, 2 person in 2 double bed room)
- Food during the meeting/conference is provided as part of registration with no additional cost.
Delegates participating in the conference are encouraged to bring their family members with them to the meeting/conference.
If some participant does not want to share the hotel room (stay in room by himself/herself), that can be accommodated with an additional fee of $80.
Eligible Delegates are:
- Member of VHPA national governing council, OR
- Executive body member of any VHPA chapter OR
- Volunteer for Hindu Dharma, invited by authorized persons of VHPA’s executive body
EC Members are requested to plan their arrival on Thursday November 2nd evening. EC members will start their meeting on Friday November 3rd morning.
GC members are requested to arrive on Friday November 3rd afternoon as the GC Meeting starts that evening.
Your stay & all other arrangements will be made by the host team. Just fill the attached “Registration form (available on-line as well) and mail it in with your Registration Fee.
Please register online at https://form.jotform.us/vhpa/gc-conference-registration
Email Registration: Raji Subramanium, 508-508-725-5085, firstname.lastname@example.org