WELCOME TO THE STORYTELLING CONTEST
(Registration Last date April 23, 2023)
(Submission Deadline 11:59 PM Monday April 24, 2023)
- Upanishads: Nachiketa, Shewaketu etc.
- Itihasas: Ramayan, Mahabharat
- Puranas: Bhagwat Puran, Shiv Puran, Vishnu Puran, etc.
- Parables: e.g: told by Sri Ramkrishna and other saints
INSPIRATIONAL SAYINGS (MAHAVAKYAS)
- Ekam Sat Vipraha Bahudha Vadanti (Truth is One, Sages Call it by various names)
- Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam (World One Family)
- Satyameva Jayate (Truth Alone Triumphs)
- Aham Brahmasmi (I AM BRAHMAN)
- Sant Dnaneshwar (sometimes written as Sant Gyaneshwar)
- Sant Ravidas
- Courage of Guru Govind Singh
- Swami Sahajanand
- Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation as an all round exercise)
- Shuchi (cleanliness of mind and body)
LIVING DHARMA – ADVANCED TOPICS FOR TEENS (Anyone can attempt them)
- How has your knowledge of Hindu Values played a part in the betterment of your life and/or others?
- Share an instance where you have used Hindu values to resolve an issue
- Share a moment when someone complimented your character and how it is rooted in Hindu Values
- How does Hindu dharma improve the lives of those who are not Hindus
- How can Hindu values help with modern problems such as Self Esteem, Stress, Mental Health, Loneliness, sustainability, inter-relationships, etc.
- Explain One of the Teachings of Bhagwan Krishna to Arjuna in Gita
- What is 5 Sheath Model of Human Beings and how does it improve the understanding of origin of diseases?
- Value of Good Food: Taken through the mouth and through senses
- Do Hindus Seek to Convert the whole world or believe in Peaceful Coexistence with others